Search This Blog

Thursday 17 July 2014

MH370 disappearance

I am still puzzled by the disappearance of this aircraft. Surely the USA with all its spy satellites must know where it is. As far as I know, not a single item from the plane has been washed up - anywhere. Sorry to be suspicious, but was the USA in some way complicit in the plane's disappearance?  Surely, if the USA is innocent they would have volunteered data by now?  I smell a rat.  Perhaps I am wrong? Could the plane still be intact somewhere?

The latest Malaysian plane crash in E.Ukraine at least should have retrievable black boxes. I am told that the IR traces of missiles should also be detectable, so someone will be able to tell who fired the missile that downed the plane, if indeed this is what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment