Search This Blog

Monday 14 July 2014

Real kindness

This morning, I was reminded yet again just how kind people are.

Already, I have had three kind and generous offers to build and test my Ultimate-3 beacon kit, an  amateur radio project  which is currently beyond my building skills because of my brain injury. I still hope to build this myself, but may wait a few more months until I'm less wobbly and clumsy.

This is not the first time I have been touched by the genuine kindness of others. It restores one's faith in humankind: there are some truly kind people around. These people seek no reward, no money - they are offering because they are genuinely kind and caring.  Thank you all.

Sometimes we hear about all the bad things in this world. Believe me, the world has very many kind and caring people in it. This last week I have be so touched by the love of caring people.

I have come to the conclusion that there are far more kind and good people than evil, cruel people. It is up to us all to share this love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment