Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Anglesey Abbey

This afternoon we did (yet another) visit to Anglesey Abbey for a winter walk. The snowdrops looked magnificent all over the place. Although some daffodils are now dying, most have still to come out. Aconites and hellebores look good.

I have come to the conclusion that it is better to be disabled in a way clear to others than have a disability that cannot be seen easily. At Anglesey Abbey there were quite a few people who were clearly disabled. My wife says when I walk you cannot tell I have a disability. Inside I still feel like I am drunk, I tire easily and I still feel wobbly when walking.  My voice is still poor and swallow of thin liquids is poor.  Most people think I am fine now. I am still a long way from that although I still feel I am making slow improvements.

See http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/anglesey-abbey/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment