Currently, I have 4 main issues. When walking or doing anything physical I get very tired. I get giddy when walking. Drinking thin liquids (e.g tea or coffee) is hard and only possible in small sips. My voice is very poor and speaking tires me. I get breathless. People find me hard to understand. This is very frustrating as, to me, it sounds loud and clear. Although I am allowed alcoholic drinks, wine tastes sharp and I do not enjoy it. Most food is now OK. I can drive but, by and large, I have only driven locally. Improvements have slowed considerably in the last 6 months.
- To do exercises so that when I speak I can be understood;
- To continue to improve my stamina;
- To be able to drink wine again;
- To be able to drink water, tea and coffee normally again;
- To take a picture for my 365 project daily;
- To do field experiments on my radio before Easter;
- To visit the South Hams. Last year was the first time ever I'd not been to Devon.